Friday 29 December 2017

Monster Party!

Another cute Little Monster from Polkadoodles!  Everything you see here (with exception to the glass beads!) have been printed from the download kit - all the images, the sentiment and the paper.  I've coloured the images with Promarkers and I added extra bubbles to the top left corner,


I've added glass beads from my stash and used the stitched and pierced circles dies on the two corners.

I'd like to enter the following:

Less Is More:  Sketch followed
Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts:  Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday:  Anything Goes WINNER

2 comments:

  1. Aww... so adorable. Love the colours. The pattern paper may be a little busy for our CAS challenge as we love seeing white uncluttered untouched space. But I love this... it made me smile. 😊 Thank you for sharing it with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real cutie! love the colours, but as Trina says a little more patterned space would've been awesome for us at Less is More. Such a fantastic monster image though xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!