Tuesday 8 August 2017

Hamish McDougal

I have a number of vintage maps taken from car magazines (I think they were freebies within the publication) from the 1960's.  I've added Hamish McDougal from Dr Digi and coloured him with Promarkers.  He's attached to the card with a strip of acetate (recycled from a school shirt collar - the unnecessary plastic bit that I forget to remove before I wash the shirts through.......)


The banner is a clear stamp from The Works - its part of a larger set and I've used another stamp from my stash for the sentiment.  I've added the shading myself for a more vintage feel.

I'd like to enter the following:

A Bit More Time To Craft:  Anything Goes
Creative With Stamps:  Boys to Men
Love To Craft:  Anything Goes
Pile It On:  Recycle (map and acetate)

8 comments:

  1. Your card is AWESOME. Love the map and the awesome Scottish guy. Wonderful card. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments
    Paper Play Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great fun card, love Hamish and using the map as background is very effective
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea with the map in the background. Cool style. keep on going.
    thanks for joining creativewithstamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, love your recycling! Great use of that shirt plastic. Thanks for joining us at PIO! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! Thank you for joining us at the Pile It On! Recycle Challenge. Marciava (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. I love your recycled maps. Great take on our challenge. Keti (DT at Pile it On)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card. A great idea using the map as backing paper. Thanks for sharing at LTCCB. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!