For my first card I've used one image from a set of four vintage cars - simply printed directly onto linen effect white cardstock and coloured with Aquamarkers. Really quick and easy - I cut the image out with an X Cut die and then layered it onto some black card from my stash. I've added a dotted frame around the image with a black fineliner pen and then the same around the edge of the black card with a white gel pen.
And my second card uses Bubble Over and I've used Promarkers for colouring. The frame is a Polkadoodles die cut - Bubbleicious Frames and I've used ribbon, pearls and a charm from my stash. The edges of the card have been dotted with liquid pearls.