Friday 3 February 2017

Daring Cardmakers Guest Designer - Photo Inspiration

I'm really pleased and honoured to be asked to be the Daring Card Makers Guest Designer for February!

The first challenge of February is a Photo Inspiration and you're asked to pick at least 3 design elements from it.  The photo is:


And I've used, the clock, key and also the fancy filigree on the clock plus the cogs.  Backing papers are from the now retired Funky Hand download - Steam Funk, with a Birdcage die from The Works which I've cut from kraft card.  Charms and waxed cord are from my stash and I've used a Spellbinders die for the main shape which again has been cut from kraft card with Steam Funk printed over it.


The flowers are made from offcuts of paper and have been scrunched up before layering - the die is from Polkadoodles - Flowers 2 and I've topped it off with Card Candi.

Good luck with the challenge and see you again next week!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
DL.ART Challenge:  Anything Goes
Creative Moments:  Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination:  Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts:  Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Great make Ruth! I really enjoyed choosing the elements didn't you? Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Ruth - and lovely to have you around! I especially like those teeny-tiny keys and clock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. I love how you incorporated three things from the picture. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your beautiful card! The color is so pretty and that bird cage and bird are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely to have you as GD this month, Ruth! Love your choice of elements here, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic to have you crafting with us. I love the key and clock charm and the bird cage die is so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card. I love the bird and bird cage. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope you join us again next month. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!