Monday 28 November 2016

Two and Cute

My youngest niece turns two at the end of the week and I've made her this cute card with a Lily of the Valley panel - great for quick card making.  Plus I'm virtually guaranteed to have some ribbon to match!

All the pink card is from my stash and I've hand cut the bunting and double glittered a wooden number - I did a pale pink glitter glue base to start with but it wasn't deep enough colour for my liking so out came the cerise!


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Paper Play Sketches:  Sketch followed  WINNER
Craft-Dee BowZ:  Anything Goes with a handmade bow
Cutie Pie Challenge:  Cute and No Designer Papers  WINNER
Ooh-La-La:  Birthday Celebrations
Patties Creations:  Birthday

6 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! I'm sure your niece will love it. Thank you for sharing at OLLCB
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely adorable! I love that glittered "2"! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Play Sketches! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any little girl will love this card, so cute!
    Thanks for playing in our 'BIRTHDAYS' Challenge #128!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is completely adorable, such a sweet image and pretty layout

    thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pie challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! What 2 year old wouldn't love to receive this. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable and gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at the Cutie pie challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!