Wednesday 30 November 2016

Guitar Hero

From time to time I get asked to make quite personalised cards and here is one of them.  The brief was for a 28 year old male who loves guitars and to add the sentiment as shown.

So, Kenny K Guitar Rocker digi was called upon.  Coloured with Promarkers and a scrap of stripy blue paper I found in my stash, layered onto some very shiny blue card that I've had for an absolute age.


All the snowflakes are Marianne Creatables plus I added a wooden snowflake over the blue one.  Stars are from a cute little X Cut reindeer die and I handwrote the sentiment.

I'd like to enter the following:

Sketch Saturday:  Sketch followed  TOP THREE
Fab n Funky:  Christmas
Merry Monday:  Masculine Christmas
Crazy Challenge:  Get Ready For Christmas
Glitter and Sparkle:  Blue and White

3 comments:

  1. Awesome job of coloring, Ruth! A great masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning make thanks for sharing at Glitter 'N'Sparkle this week Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great male card! Awesome coloring! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!