Friday 15 January 2016

From The Heart Stamps - Stamp of the Month - January 2016 Reminder

There is a progressive challenge that takes place each month at From The Heart Stamps - if you join in you then receive the next months image for free!  A great way to build up your FTHS collection and you only need to buy the first image!

January's free image is this one - Cozy Kittens which I've coloured with Promarkers plus used printed papers and card from my stash along with ice blue ribbon, half pearls and a big chunky button.


The sentiment (warm winter wishes) also comes with the stamp - pop over to FTHS for more details and how to enter!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting With An Attitude:  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls:  Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner:  Button and Bows
Aurora Wings:  Warm and Fuzzy

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ruth & I love that bow :o)
    I hope you are well & having a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and nicely colored. Love the stitching around all the panels. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWW! Sweet kitties! Lovely layout, too. Thanks so much for joining our Warm and Fuzzy challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and beautifully coloured. I just love this image :-D
    I hope you will come and enter my Cats Challenge :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet winter card, Ruth and great take with coloring the kitties !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and fun card. Love those kittens :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Hugs ~ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! Thanks for playing along at CGC Buttons and Bows. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!