Monday 10 August 2015

Bun In The Oven

Quick card for a lovely work colleague who has announced she's expecting.  Made with a fab Jellypark image - Bun In The Oven and coloured with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue.

Background made with an X Cut heart die, embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  Ribbon and charms from my stash.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Freshly Made Sketches:  Sketch followed
ABC Challenge:  O for Open
Always Something Creative:  Anything Goes
Paper Creator:  Die Cuts or Punches

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant....love that little charm too!
    hugs Jo x

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! The image is so adorable - the wee cupcake is too, too cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use the panels on the sketch - the heart and the image are so cute together! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!