Sunday 26 July 2015

Skating By

Well, I kinda need to start on the Christmas cards - my stocks are not as robust as I'd like so decided to use the From The Heart Stamps sketch along with this rather fab digi - Skating Birdbrain and coloured her with Promarkers plus added a little sparkle (rubbish lighting - weather is appalling for July!)  Added a little lift with foam pads.

The background is a combination of Memory Box dies and Clearly Besotted - I managed to combine the two together, mainly by luck!


The charm is from my rather extensive stash (thanks to ebay and China!) and the embroidery thread is from the poundshop.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

My Time To Craft:  Christmas In July
Creative Corner:  Christmas In July
Winter Wonderland:  Use A Charm
Crafters Cafe:  Christmas In July
From The Heart Stamps:  Sketch followed (there are 4 'hills' in the scene!)


8 comments:

  1. Such a clever way to use our Sketch, Ruth. I like the tree border dies,your white on white card and the touch of pink.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 113 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fabby! I love the image and your wonderful clean design still with details. Just perfect! Thanks for joining us over at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love that background! Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Christmas in July" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic! I love how you have used the sketch :)
    Thank you for joining in our sketch challenge at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fun card! Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one really made me smile. A really cute image, and love all the diecuts in the background. Thanks for joining in with our 'How Charming' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. the image is sooo adorable

    thank you for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!