Monday 6 July 2015

Scraps

I bought a bargain pack of Lily of the Valley pre coloured images a while ago via the ebay store and as usual, I just put them away and forget about them. However, I've been asked to make 5 boy age 6 cards and 5 girl age 6 cards.

So, I decided to have a sort though my stash to see what I had and came across this cute image - pre coloured so great on saving time!

I've used a kraft card blank then papers from my stash (I have a feeling these are from Polkadoodles and are from a Christmas cd!) added extra kraft layering (from a Graze box packaging) and used my X Cut die to create the stars.


The sentiment is from Funky Hand - Your Special Day acrylic stamp set (only £1!)  The number 6 is a Sizzix die and I've glued two together for extra depth.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday:  Sketch followed
Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes
QKR Stampede:  For A Child
That's Crafty:  Wish Upon A Star
Crafty Time Challenges:  Punches or Dies

10 comments:

  1. PERFECT card for a six year old! LOVE the layout and colors! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede!

    Brenda DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love LOTV images, So sweet and cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, such a cute image and the layout looks great on Kraft card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again for our next challenge. Good Luck. Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of kraft and blue, very striking

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant card, the blue an Kraft combination is fabulous.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends.
    Pauline
    x
    I am having a little giveaway on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks for joining our "For a Child" challenge this week at QKR Stampede. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this cute card. The embellishments & design are great. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card. Love the image and your use of kraft card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends Challenge blog,hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Time Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!