Saturday 11 July 2015

Coffee and Aqua

I'ts been a really, really long time since I joined in with a challenge from Sweet Sketch Wednesday!  I had some papers on the table that I really liked the look of - Coffee With Pals from Now That's Funky cd from Funky Hand (its only £1!!) so I coloured the Tiddly Inks image - Anna Belle Birthday Wishes with a combination of Promarkers and Flexmarkers.



I've layered the papers onto some chocolate brown card I had in my stash plus used a little charm, embroidery thread and organza ribbon to finish it off.  The number 6 is a Sizzix die cut and I've coloured it with Promarkers to match the theme and then added lots of glitter glue.


I'd like to enter the following challenges:


Sweet Sketch Wednesday:  Sketch followed (rotated)
Tiddly Inks:  Anything Goes (with a Tiddly Inks image)
Crafty Friends:  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge:  Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. So darn cute!! What a sweet image. Love your colors too. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love the color combo and of course the TI image. Thanks for joining us. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweet image is so beautifully coloured and a lovely colour scheme too.
    Thank you for playing along with us this week
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to SSW2 I haven't seen your work for so long. What a lovely card great image it is just so cute and such pretty colours and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 this week and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colours! What a fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks this week, good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! Love the happy colors! Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card. I am digging the ribbon at the top.
    Thanks for playing along with the Tiddly Inks Challenge this week.
    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card!! I especially love your colour combo, looks fab!! Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Tiddly Inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card.

    Love the papers and cute image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Friends Challenge blog,hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card, such a brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!