Thursday 28 May 2015

CRAFT Challenge - May Guest Designer - Father's Day or Male

The month is almost at an end and this is my final challenge as a Guest Designer for CRAFT Challenges - thank you to Jo and the team for having me!  The theme this week is:

Father's Day or Male

I've used an image from The Stamping Boutique - Prince Lonnie Latte and coloured it with Promarkers.  The card base is a scrap from my stash and I've used a Clearly Besotted die for the wording which I've cut three times and then layered up.


A little bit of faux stitching around the edge of the card base with a silver gel pen and the card is complete!  Good luck with the challenge - for more details pop over to the blog.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown:  Anything Goes
Cards In Envy:  Hey, Dude!
Robyn's Fetish:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. This guy is just too fun! LOVE the image and how you've colored it. I also love the layout of your card. Very, very nice!! Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Have a beautiful day! ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun male card, thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.
    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beauty! I love your coloring and masculine card! . Thank you for sharing your work with TTCRD this week and please come back tomorrow for our new "Anything goes" Challenge. I love visitors on my blog and would love to see you there at ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!