Tuesday 28 April 2015

A Little Bit Of....

... Funky Daze to brighten your day!  I've made a cute basket with papers from the Funky Daze collection from Funky Hand plus a little bunting.  Perfect for a Mum to Be Gift!


Really easy to make and the papers were perfect!  Not sure if the baby will be a girl but I liked it to be bright so it was a bit pink themed!  The box is one of my own templates (I made it up as I went along) and I made the bunting template as well.  BBQ sticks from the kitchen (I buy them from the pound shop!) plus hot pink ribbon from my stash.

The scalloped bottom edge is a Martha Stewart punch, a little bit of inking and its complete!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

All Crafts:  Anything Goes But No Cards
Craft-Dee Bowz:  Anything Goes with Handmade Bow
Crafty Cardmakers:  Dots
Not Just Cards:  Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love the bright colours you have used on this fabulous gift and your bunting is great. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and more. Sally.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fab project and a great gift idea
    Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ and good luck in the challenges
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous thanks for joining us at NJC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!