Tuesday 19 November 2013

Baaaa Humbug!

Flossy is getting into the Christmas spirit - she's wearing her best coat and is braving the rather chilly cold snap.


You can buy Flossy for the grand sum of £1 in the Dr Digi store! I've coloured her with Promarkers, used a Sizzix tag for the sentiment (handwritten) and a Memory Box die for the tree. Ribbon is from my stash and I've added some offcuts of card and stickles and fashioned them to look like snow.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cards In Envy: Die Cuts
C is for Challenge: Winter Is Coming
There She Goes: Winter Fun
Glitter n Sparkle: Tag It

7 comments:

  1. Love the sheep! This is just too cute. Thanks for joining us at Glitter N Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great card. Thanks for joining us at C... is for challenge and good luck.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, your cards always make me smile! I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Love the lamb and the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how CUTE!!! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - this is how I feel about stores that decorate for Christmas before Halloween is even over! Thanks for the chuckle, and for sharing your card with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh too cute!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!