Saturday 26 October 2013

Simply Create Too Challenge 49 - Bingo

Time for a new Simply Create Too challenge and its bingo time!  The bingo card is on the challenge blog and you simply choose a vertical line and add all the elements listed in your creation!

I used the line 'O' and used yellow, twine, sewing, button and stripes.  The flowers and button are from my stash along with the embroidery thread (substituted for twine!)  I've added a faux stitch around the edge of the card with a fine liner black pen.

The papers are from Cosmo Cricket - Mr Campy which I've had in my overflowing box of offcuts for some time!  Good luck with the Simply Create Too challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Brown Sugar:  Autumn
Sister Act Card Challenge:  Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty:  Buttons and Bows

1 comment:

  1. Simple but elegant....love it! Thanks for playing with us at Penny's paper crafty this week.

    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!