Sunday 20 October 2013

Meet Bot!

It's my turn to post some inspiration over on the Get Funky blog and hopefully you will be!  We've had another rather busy weekend - Jacob was playing football yesterday - they lost 7-3 - but Jacob saved loads of would-be goals so not too bad; Samuel was karting all weekend and today was race day.  Once the track dried out properly he was really on the pace and set the fastest Honda lap in the third heat and also in the Final.

He won the Honda Cadet class and came away with another trophy (fairly large!) plus valuable Championship points - which, incidently, he now curretly leads!  With one more round to go in November, we are hoping he can pull it off! So with this win, its his 26th trophy in total, and his 14th of this year!

I've used the new digi stamp called Bot - Fire Away and teamed him with left over papers from Sleigh Ride download.  Bot is really easy to colour especially if you're not keen on digi stamps - I've used Promarkers.  I've also used some star die cuts to use up some of the titchy bits of paper (I hate to throw any bits away!)

To finish off, I've added a faux stitched line and a bit of inking!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Hiding In My Craft Room:  Colour It

Creative Corner:  Let's Go Crazy

4 comments:

  1. I really love the way you've trimmed the corners of the striped layer. Don't think I've seen that before and it's a super idea....have a feeling I'll be doing that soon.
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful coloring with us this week at HIMCR and good luck!
    I noticed that you're having an issue with your badges/blinkies along the sidebar re-sizing themselves. I found an easy fix for that (after it happened to me too) and you can see the steps for that here:
    Fix for your blogger photos going out of size
    Please be sure to leave me a comment if this works for you. I'd love to know that I was able to help you!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card dearie.Sounds like a very busy weekend.Two very talented boys you have.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your faux stitching with this image! And the colors are lots of fun! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love all the stitching. the robot is very cool. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner.
    Nancy,DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!