Friday 18 October 2013

Jellypark Challenge - Pinktober!

It's either feast or famine with me and my blog at the moment - I don't blog for a few days and then all of a sudden there are 3 posts in one day! I've got a lot going on at the moment with not a lot of spare time. Some of it is good stuff, but some not so good and the not so good stuff is taking a toll and I've been unwell recently.

Anyway, the new Jellypark Challenge is up and the theme for the fortnight is:

Pinktober

In honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I was asked a while ago to make a pink and sparkly card for one of my work colleagues as her Granddaughter was turning one, so here it is! I've used the Cute Fairy With Wand digi stamp from the store (only £1.25!), coloured her up with Promarkers and stickles and then added her to the white linen card with a wobbler.


I've also added liquid pearls and some tiny pink half pearls too. The lettering is all cut with a Sizzix alphabet - Girls are Weird and I've used some glitter card that I've had for a long long time! Ribbon is also from my stash and I think I've had that even longer!

To give the card more stability, I double up with the card stock and then added a line of liquid pearl dots around the edge to finish it off.

Good luck with the Jellypark challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes With Ribbon
Addicted to Stamps: Use Markers
Crafters Cafe: Cute
Emerald Faeries: Sparkle
Live and Love Crafts: Think Pink

8 comments:

  1. pink and sparkly is always a fab combo! I love how you have embossed her wand! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty!!! A perfect card for a grand baby's first birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and girly, thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I hope you feel better really soon, Ruth, and that your troubles go away!
    Your card is fabulous! Just a really sweet CAS design with great lettering and coloring! Love the bow, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty card and perfect for a little girl. I live the dimension with the fairy and touch of bling! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! That's really a sweet card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable sweet creation, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww. what a cute little fairy! I love how she just pops off the page. Thanks for playing along with Crafter's Cafe Challenge and please join us for our next challenge : Spookable.
    'Shell
    http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!