Friday 1 February 2013

Simply Create Too Challenge 30 - Valentines Day / Hearts

It's Friday so time for a new Simply Create Too challenge!  And a rather appropriate theme too:

Valentines Day / Hearts

I bought this wicker heart during the summer from I think, Poundstretchers, as I knew it would come in handy at some point!  Plus the fact it was still lying around on the table and I was getting fed up of moving it!  And to keep the shabby chic look (and because I couldn't be bothered) I've not painted over it but simply added an organza bow made from two different ribbons plus some seed beads wrapped in wire.

The cute bunny Wedding couple has been decoupaged as I fancied a change - the image is from Polkadoodles - Cherryblossom Lane cd.  I've used the pre coloured image which has actually been coloured by Nikky and it is really lovely and soft and delicate and I knew I'd be more heavy handed if I coloured it.

I've added some stickles here and there too and when it was shown on Create and Craft in early December it went down a treat with the presenter!

Good luck with the Simply Create Too challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Crafty Ribbons:  Anything Goes with Ribbon
Sarah Hurley Challenges:  Anything But A Card
Sassy Studios:  Love Is In The Air
Crafty Creations:  Anything But A Card
Sisterhood of Crafters:  Hearts
The Stamping Chef:  Love

Wicker Heart:  Poundstretchers
Images:  Cherryblossom Lane cd from Polkadoodles
Everything else:  My stash

9 comments:

  1. Absolutley gorgeous and so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's something different! Great project! Thank you for joining us at TSC!

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh whata fab project - would make a great gift for the happy couple
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Wedding ornament! It would even be cute on a cake! Love all the texture from the wreath. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun & adorable project! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘I {HEART} VALENTINE’S’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful creation! Love wreath. Thanks for playing last week on CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww what a lovely project! Thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges this time! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!