Tuesday 17 April 2012

Get Funky Challenge - Sentimental

It's time for my turn over at Get Funky for this months challenge theme which is:

Sentimental

I do like making word books and I've made these two (for the same person but from two people - if you know what I mean!) with papers from the no longer available (sorry!) boys and girls download from Funky Hand. I've made the large letters with word and the smaller ones are Sizzix Round A Bout alphabet dies.


I've added X Cut star die cuts from oddments of card and some corrugated gold card. Although I've glued the pages together, I've added some twine for texture.

Good luck with the challenge - don't forget our rules! To enter and to see more samples from the Design Team, just pop over to the blog!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Ribbon or Twine
Crafty Boots: No Girls Allowed
There She Goes Stamps: For Dad
Scrappy Frogs: Shaped Cards
That Craft Place: Anything But Square or Rectangle
  • Printed Papers: Boys and Girls download from Funky Hand
  • Other Papers: My stash
  • Dies: X Cut star; Sizzix Round A Bout Alphabet
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Great word books, I love the papers, such a shame they are no longer available.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your word books - these are fab - great papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! Thanks for playing along with us at There She Goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow gorgeous card books, I have never made one before. Yours are really stylish and have fab embellishments. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog this time :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!