Sunday 25 March 2012

Ice Cream Van

And here is the second of the two new releases from Jellypark - Ice Cream Van! I've coloured it with Promarkers and a tiny bit of glitter and it just reminds me of the ice cream van in Southport!



I've used coloured card from my stash to layer the image and also to create the different sized stars - used my new X Cut nesting dies. The patterned backing paper is from the Beautiful Baby Boy papers from The Clip Art Fairy

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Scrapbook Sisters: Anything Goes
Kaboodle Doodles: How Cute Is That?!
Crafty Purple Frog: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Do You Stack Up? Plaid


  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Patterned papers: The Clip Art Fairy - Beautiful Baby Boy Papers
  • Dies: X Cut Nesting Stars
  • Everything else: My stash

15 comments:

  1. oh this made me smile.. everyone loves the ice cream man!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute, great job!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Ruth, I love those bright stars!
    I hope you're having a great weekend & enjoy your week :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Loving all the stars they are just perfect. It has been so much fun working with you a JP. Take card.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! It does bring back fond childhood memories. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous card, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Tip Top. Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love the stars. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card! makes me think of summer...and wish it would come faster! oh for some sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card! makes me think of summer...and wish it would come faster! oh for some sunshine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you have used that Jellypark image! Well done...makes me want an ice cream though...lol!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super summer look

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Purple Frog this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very beautiful card. Thanks for playing at Crafty Purple Frog.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really cool design and inspiring design especially the glitter work is awesome. Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!