Wednesday 28 December 2011

Best Wishes

It's not often I make a pink card. Probably because I'm surrounded by blues all the time and just do not indulge in my feminine side! I've used papers from Tinker and Co which I've had for ages and the name of the collection is Shabby Quilt - they were a freebie download but I'm not sure if the link is still active.

I've used a Squiggles Stamp - Miss Evie - Frills and Flowers (the store has 20% off at the moment!) and coloured it with Promarkers. I've used an acyclic Studio G stamp for the sentiment and the flowers are from my stash (I've had the tea roses for aaggggeeesss so decided to use them!)

And the ribbon is also from my stash now that I've had a tidy up and its all neatly colour co-ordinated in large grip seal bags - still doesn't all fit in the plastic tub but at least I can get to what I want without swearing!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Squiggle Stamps: Let's Celebrate
Cute Card Thursday: Sketch followed
Cooking It Up With Katie: Anything Goes
Tanda Stamps: Rose Tinted
  • Papers: Tinker and Co - Shabby Quilt
  • Image: Squiggles Stamp - Miss Evie - frills and flowers coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Studio G acrylic stamp
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. i don;t do pink very often either .. but this is so pretty . I love the layers and the gorgeous papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning, love the colouring! Great job! Sometimes visit my challenge blog at Digidarla.com and get some digi's at Digidarladesigns.com Thanks!

    Hugs
    XXXDigidarla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Ruth! Love that image. Thanks for playing along in the 'Anything Goes' challenge at Cooking It Up with Katie this time. Remember, it's open until January 3 and you can submit up to 3 projects. Happy New Year
    NanaConnie DT Chef

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous card and you have coloured miss evie most beautifully.thanks for joining us at squiggles and giggles. hugs heidix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love all those DP layers, really pretty!

    Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!