Friday 25 November 2011

Polkadoodle Challenge 47 - Italian Christmas

Welcome to another Polkadoodle challenge! The theme this week has been set by Miria and the theme is:

Italian Christmas

So the colours from the Italian flag are to be used - red, green and white.


I've used the very cute fairy A5 pre coloured template from Paper Boutique Vol 2, simply cut everything out and then layered it up with foam pads. I've added glitter to her dress (I know its a little turquoise looking - its more green in real life!) and a large bit of bling to her crown. And I've made her wand with a cocktail stick!

Good luck with the challenge - closing date is Sunday 4 December. Good luck!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

CRAFT Challenge: Unusual Christmas
Delightful Challenges - Red and Green
My Mum's Craft Shop: Things with Wings

  • All paperbased items: Polkadoodles Paper Boutique Vol 2
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card for any special little girl. Thanks for joining in the CRAFT challenge this week. Good Luck Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous card, I like this a lot, just lovely, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, love the idea of using the colours of the Italian flag. thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Christmas princess. Thanks for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges for our Red and Green Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!