Thursday 5 May 2011

Wedding RSVP (again)

Hopefully this will be the final Wedding Acceptance that I will need to make and it's in the same colour theme as the previous two - a dark burgundy. I've used two of my Nestie dies for the layering plus a die cut that I found in my stash which I know I've had for a long, long time and I've added some gems to the 'holes' in the horseshoe.


The Sketch and Stash theme is an open one and I've picked sketch 16 from the files:

I've added two clear heart gems under the horseshoe plus the sentiment is computer generated. I've dotted a fine line around the edge of the card with a silver gel pen. So quite quick and easy to make!

  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities plus die cut horseshoe (don't know where from)
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Luv the splash of colour on this beautiful wht on wht card

    Thanks for joining us at S N S this week ...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super - love the clean and simple design, very elegant!! Thanks for joining in our current challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!