Saturday 18 December 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 33 - Tag It

Welcome to another Simple Doodles challenge! This fortnight is extra special as we have a sponsor - Robyn's Fetish has provided the Simple Doodles design team with some lovely images to help provide you with some inspiration for the challenge:

Tag It!

I've used Lucy Angel on my tag and have coloured her with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue on her heart. She is then layered onto a Sizzix Super Scallop sized tag that has been embossed using the Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls folder and inked.


The brown and pink (it is honest - the photo has a blue cast!) is from a 12x12 sheet from my stash and it does not have a maker name on it. The pink tag is from Funky Daze from Funky Hand and I've dotted liquid pearls around the edge. The edge of the card has been faux stitched.

The ribbons are from my stash. Good luck - the deadline for the challenge is 30 December via the Simple Doodles challenge blog!

  • Papers: From my stash and Funky Hand
  • Image: Robyn's Fetish coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fabby projects and I love the pics of the boys, although I'm surethey are not always as angelic as they look. Thanks for the lovely matchbook you made for my challenge, I loved it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!