Friday 24 December 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 51 - Sketch & Colouring

Welcome to the Polkadoodle challenge! This is our last challenge of 2010 and it will run for longer than usual, and will close on Sunday 9 January 2011 at 12noon GMT. On behalf of the Design Team, I'd like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

This is the first sketch I have ever created and I'm very pleased with myself too! The challenge this week is to follow the sketch - it can be flipped or rotated - and to use either a stamped or digital image that you have coloured yourself.
I've used the very cute Nellienoo Elephant stamp, coloured them with Promarkers and used papers including the flowers from Candy Doodles. There seems to be a lot of babies either arriving or on the horizon so I decided to make a boy and a girl card (plus I enjoyed my own sketch!)The ribbons and gems are from my stash and I've added some blobs of liquid pearls around the edges of the images.

Good luck in entering the challenge - it is open until Sunday 9 January at 12noon GMT so you have loadsa time!

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, I love those elephants, they make fab baby cards. Just thought I would also take this opportunity to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute creations, Hoping you and your family have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards,
    all the best for Xmas and the new year.
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet creation... love Nellienoo...
    must go have another look at the Pd stamps ...
    hugs to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!