Friday 10 December 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 49 - To Hold A Gift

It's Friday and welcome to another Polkadoodle Challenge! This week, Dee has set the challenge of to make a project to:

Hold a Gift

I've used part of a 12x12 sheet of brown card plus ribbon and a brad from my stash to make a hot chocolate holder!

I've used two Spellbinder Nestabilities to layer the image on. I printed off a few of the little digis from Paper Boutique Vol 2 - Creative Christmas and then layered them, adding glitter glue to the cookies and also marshmallows.

I punched holes at the side of the slot to stop it from ripping - the brad holds the bottom flap in place so that the top can be tucked inside.

A nice and quick project to make which can be adapted to hold any sort of pouch.

  • Image: Paper Boutique Vol 2 - Creative Christmas
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

7 comments:

  1. Yum, Yum, love these ...hot choccy yumminess .Beautifully presented as well !
    Erasure tickets go on sale to public today . they are doing forest tour . they are on at Dalby forest , Sherwood forest , etc ...message me if you would like link
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, anything with chocolate, any kind of chocolate gets my seal of approval. Great project Ruth.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project Ruth... and so yummy!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so yummy and gorgeous!!! Love it!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a great idea,love it,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!