Friday 3 December 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 48 - All About The Sentiment

It's Friday again and time for another Polkadoodle challenge! Have you checked the winners post from the blog hop to see if you were lucky? This week the challenge is set by the lovely Claire who has asked:

All About The Sentiment

So the sentiment has to be the focal point of the card. I've used just a sentiment on mine - a more is less kinda card! The sentiment is from Sundae of Seasons and I've added some sort of tartan blue ribbon and buttons over the printed embellishments as it will be going to one of my cousins who lives near Edinburgh who has just become a Dad.


I've added some seed beads underneath as it looked like it needed something and I've dotted a blue gel pen around the edges of the card blank.

I've printed a few of these sentiments off including the baby girl one as I've realised my baby card stash is looking a little woeful and in need of expanding!

Hope you can join in with the challenge this week - its open until Sunday 12 December at 12noon GMT, please follow the theme and our 10 challenge rule and no back linking to previous projects to be in with a chance of winning some fab Polkadoodle stash!

Good luck!

  • Sentiment tile: Sundae of Seasons
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love the simplicity of the design, the sentiment really takes pride of place.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but very effective
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovin the trims you used,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Ruth - perfect! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seriously loving your clean & simple phase!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!