Thursday 2 December 2010

Peas On Earth

A quick card (again!) for the current Cards for Men Challenge which asks for a:

Christmas Card

I've used an image from Whimsie Doodles which I've coloured with Promarkers. It's layered onto the green spotty paper from Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman and then behind some red card that I found in my stash.

I've used a nesties to cut the shapes out although I used one as a part template for the image. The sentiment tag is from GTC's Crafty Corner and is a freebie to download. Bit of faux stitching around the edge of the card blank and a wonky photo (taken by husband!) and the card is complete! This card is for a male teenager as I think he'll get the message!

  • Image: Whimsie Doodles coloured with Promarkers
  • Backing papers: Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Sentiment: GTC Crafty Corner freebie download

6 comments:

  1. A great fun card Ruth, I love it, made me smile.
    Happy crafting
    Tarcy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Ruth - certainly brought a smile to my face.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this image Ruth, its so cute those bubbles are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, love the image, so cute! Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card. I wish it were true!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, reminds me of the peas from Veggie Tales. Too cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!