Wednesday 22 December 2010

Oriental

A lovely sketch on Delicious Doodles this week and it's my first time entering the challenges too!
I've used a freebie Delicious Doodles image that I got ages ago and coloured it with Promarkers. The main backing paper is from the huge pack of 12x12 double sided papers that I got from CostCo a while ago - I think the brand is MemoryStor.

All other papers are from Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman and I've added some tiny red prima flowers, brads (that actually matched!) and some red ribbon (cut off loops from my jumper!)

After a few successful events towards the end of this year, my box of female cards is looking a little sorry for itself so this will go towards replenishing it!

  • Image: Delicious Doodles freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Main paper: 12x12 double sided from MemoryStor (CostCo)
  • Other papers: Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the sketch hun! Love those papers!
    Thank you for playing with our sketch challenge at Delicious Doodles this week, good luck, and Merry Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC job on this creation! We are so glad you decided to come join us at Delicious Doodles and hope to see you again next challenge!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab take on the sketch Ruth and love the colours
    Thanks for playing along with Delicious Doodles this week
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!