Wednesday 8 December 2010

Love Is Patient

I nearly squealed when I saw the sketch and theme for the Charisma Cardz challenge! The sketch is:

And the twist is not to use an image but just a sentiment. I knew the perfect sentiment to use! I'd just bought one of the Wedding digi stamp sheets from Digi Sparkle and it had a passage from Corinthians which I've printed off for the focal point of this card. I've used my Nesties for the shape and the papers were a Craftwork Cards freebie pack from a craft magazine ages ago that I'd forgotten I had.
I've inked the edges with chestnut Whispers ink and some faded pink ink then added a chocolate brown organza ribbon and two stemmed flowers from my stash. On the sentiment panel I've added some little dots of liquid pearls just to finish it off.

The digi stamp sheet that I bought from Digi Sparkle has other verses on plus a very cute Bride and Groom so watch out for me using those!

  • Sentiment: Wedding Bible Verses digi stamp from Digi Sparkle
  • Papers: Freebie pack from Craftwork Cards in a magazine
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and a great take on our sketch. Thank you for joining Charisma this week, Good Luck
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely creation!! Thanks for joining in this weeks Sketch with a Twist challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)
    P.S. check out my yummy blog candy here, ends 12/12! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. My favorite scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As per usual a gorgeous card. I love the way you've framed the image :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!