Thursday 16 December 2010

Last Christmas Card (I Hope!)

A great simple sketch for a last minute card that I was asked to make. I've used the Sketch and Stash sketch and have made this:

The papers are DCWV Christmas Wishes 6x6 stack - the ribbon hides the join! I've inked the edges and then added a fine black line border also. The image is from Bugaboo which I've coloured with Promarkers and its layered onto off cuts of card.

The ribbon is from my stash and its one that I've had for ages but have only used once before, and I've had to tie a fancy bow as it was quite wide and wouldn't do what I wanted it to do! The sentiment I found along with the button.

Hopefully that will be the last Christmas card for this year - all mine have been written and sent and now just need to finish the Christmas present shopping. I'm sure I've lost a week somewhere!

  • Papers: DCWV Christmas Wishes 6x6 stack
  • Image: Bugaboo, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. fabulous card ...luv the lush ribbon/bow

    Thanks for joining us at sketch & stash ~ good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!