Friday 3 December 2010

Forty

What? Not a Christmas Card?! No, but it is for someone who will be forty on Christmas Day!! It's for the Fab n Funky Challenge this week as they are celebrating their Birthday along with a blog hop. So their challenge is:

Birthday!

I've made this wordbook card using papers from the Boys and Girls download from Funky Hand
which isn't available to buy as it was a freebie offered to the winners of the Get Funky monthly challenge a few months ago - snooze and you loose!!


This is one of my favourite paper collections (along with the male version too!) and I've made the letters using word art and then added them over the card pages afterwards.

The smaller letters have been cut with my Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet die set and then layered onto black card so it stands out more. All the embellishments and ribbon are from my stash.

Off to do the blog hop now!

  • Backing papers: Boys and Girls collection from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Sizzix Round-a-Bout alphabet set
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. This is fab Ruth - how come I missed out on that download though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful! I would have loved that on my 40 birthday! Thanks for joining our birthday party at fab n funky this week, Hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card..maybe I should put those collections up for sale? or maybe I'll just make people join in with other stuff in the future to get them..I'll think about it!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous project. Thanks for entering our challenge at Fab n Funkyn this week and for joining our hop x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!