Thursday 23 December 2010

Football Star

I've got a thing about making door hangers at the moment! So when I saw the Forever Friends challenge which asks for

A Door Hanger

I couldn't really resist! I've used papers from Sugar Cookie Christmas digital scrapbooking kit by Alison Sloan (her Scrapable store has 50% off until the end of December!) The Forever Friends image is from an Elements pack and is ready assembled decoupage. I've made the rosette myself by punching hearts from silver paper and slightly ruffling them. It's got added height as I've made a smaller layer in the centre then added the die cut number 1.

All lettering has been cut with my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet dies plus other bits from my stash including card candy.

  • Papers: Sugar Cookie Christmas kit from Alison Sloan
  • Image: Forever Friends Elements
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Great doorhanger, love the forever friends bear, he looks too cute to play football.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!