Monday 20 December 2010

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 4 - Photo Inspiration

It's time for another Dude Time Doodles challenge and as its the 20th it is an inspiration challenge:

I've chosen to use Armchair Arnie (and we all know someone just like him!) who I've coloured with Promarkers and by pure fluke, managed to match up the colour scheme with the inspiration photo! The papers are from my stash and have not got a clue where they came from but have a sneaky feeling that they were freebie downloads from a magazine. I've handwritten the sentiment.


I've corner rounded, inked and added a brad from my stash that I've had for simply yonks and fitted in perfectly!

So, fancy entering?! Great, you have until 4 January to enter, follow the inspiration photo and you must make a male themed project with any digis you may have. Link it up with the challenge blog and the Design Team can stop by and see your work! Good luck!

PS Sorry if you were looking for this earlier - my mistake - set the post to schedule for 2011...!!

  • Papers: I think freebies downloaded from a magazine
  • Image: Armchair Arnie coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Handwritten
  • Everything else: My stash


5 comments:

  1. Fun card! Love the red shirt and green socks, he's ready for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnie looks great and your shading is wonderful - really makes his belly stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like me watching Nascar but with a little less belly hair! Love how you colored him so festive! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep- the exercise comes from hand to mouth with the beers, right! LOL Cute, cute and more cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!