Monday 13 December 2010

Birthday Owl

I made the top three last week on Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Thank you! And as I like the sketches, here is my entry for this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday!


I've used papers from Polkadoodle's Paper Boutique Vol 1 along with the cute layered lady owl image. I've used my second set of Nesties (I treated myself a while ago!) to create the aperture through which the owl sits.

The sentiment is computer generated and the ribbon is some lovely velvet chocolate brown fabric edging that was given to my by Lynsey!

Had a pretty busy weekend just gone hence the lack of posts, more about that tomorrow though!!

  • All paperbased elements: Paper Boutique Vol 1 from Polkadoodles
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Dies: Nesties
  • Ribbon: From Lynsey

6 comments:

  1. What a cute owl image! Will you look at those eye! Thanks so much for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling owl. I love all the layering and love your color scheme. Really love that bow too!
    Nancy SSW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so clever with your Nesties!!!! An owl...totally fabulous!!!! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so darling! And I just love the velvet ribbon - the perfect touch! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. I love your owl and sweet colors. Thanks for joining us @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!