Saturday 11 December 2010

Baby Sleeping

The Moving Along With The Times challenge this week asks for:

Lots of Spots

And as I've now finished (I hope!) Christmas card orders, I can now make something that is not Christmas related! I've made these two doorhangers using papers from Alison Sloan called Sweet Cookie Christmas which is actually a digi kit with lots of papers and elements although I've only used two of the papers. The kit is due to be released very soon!

The images are stamped Forever Friends, coloured with Promarkers and I've added letters cut with my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set. The ribbon is from my stash. I've edged the hangers with ink and then doodled a fine line with matching gel pen around the edges to give a bit of definition.

I quite like making doorhangers - makes a change from cards!

  • Images: Forever Friends, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Sweet Cookie Christmas Digi Kit from Alison Sloan
  • Dies: Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet
  • Everything else: My stash

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Ruth. Very inspiring - not Christmas! - creations! They're adorable! Hugs. Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. what sweet little door hangers , cute little bears
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great door hangers. Your choice of background paper is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah these are great, Fingers crossed they make the babies actually sleep!!! Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable Ruth, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!