Saturday 6 November 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 30 - Lace and Pearls

Time for another Simple Doodles challenge! This fortnight the challenge theme is:

Lace and Pearls

I've made a 60th Birthday card in the shape of a bottle using my own template. The top of the bottle is silver 3d paint which I've randomly sqwidged around (yes, that is a word!) I've glittered the sides of the bottle with glitter glue, added the printed text (pc) as the label and then decorated the top of the bottle with ribbon, pins with pearls, string of pearls and some lace.

I've also computer generated the sentiments and attached them under all the ribbons etc.

Good luck and hope you enter the challenge! The challenge is open until 19 November and you can link up your creation via the challenge blog here.

  • Bottle template: My own
  • Text and greetings: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!