Saturday 23 October 2010

Super Birthday!

I found a new challenge site (well, new to me!) whilst blog hopping a while ago and the current Cards for Men challenge is:

Happy Birthday

Basically, the challenges are all male based, which, is no bad thing as sometimes these are the hardest cards to make!

I've used a Digi Sparkle image, coloured with Promarkers and printed my own sentiment. The backing papers are from Boys and Girls from Funky Hand which I found scraps of in my box and I am determined to use what I have hence the tall thin card blank!

The string is from my stash, along with the silver star. A nice quick card to make and such a fab image!

  • Backing papers: Boys and Girls download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous male card, definitely a suitable man for a lad who loves his supermen characters. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is wonderful. I'm really glad you found us over at Cards for Men. Good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!