Wednesday 25 August 2010

B is for Blue

A nice and easy challenge this fortnight on ABC Challenges which is:

B is for Blue

This card was made for one of Samuel's teachers who retired at the end of the summer teaching term and I offered to make the card from the Governors.

I kept the theme very simple (her favourite colour is blue) and added some twine (she also likes gardening!) along with some hat pins I made with seed beads and silver heart beads.

I've used a nesties die for the shape and raised it on foam pads, inked the edges and then added all the embellishments. The printed paper is from Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman.

I've used some off white felt effect card that I bought ages ago and has a really feel to it.

  • Backing paper: Patti Picklicious by Kirsty Wiseman
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!