Wednesday 2 June 2010

Santa's Suit

A lovely simple sketch (how I like straightforward sketches!) on Friday Sketchers for this week! I've used papers from DCWV - Christmas Multistack 6x6 plus a digital image by Lee Jacobs which I bought from here, coloured with Promarkers plus a little glitter glue on the fur bits of Santa's Suit!
The sentiment was computer generated and I've added two extras in the way of snowflakes. I bought a wooden box of these from Matalan in the post Christmas sale and I think they are supposed to be gift stickers but look much better as card embellishments!!And it's never too early to make Christmas cards!!

  • Backing paper: DCWV 6x6 Christmas Multistack
  • Image: Digital image by Lee Jacobs, bought from here, coloured with Promarkers and glitter glue
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Embellishments: Matalan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!