Friday 18 June 2010

Doodle Like Claire

A sketch from the Corrosive Challenge blog:


Which I've flipped on it's side and made this card:

I've used papers from my stash box (have a feeling they are Funky Hand but not sure which collection!) and I've used an image from Hope Jacare which I got as part of the 50/50 stamping group. I've coloured it with Promarkers and inked the edge.

I drew around a Nestabilities die twice for the shape of the image so that is why it is an unusual shape!

Ribbon is from my stash, and I've attempted to doodle around the edges as Claire does!

Apologies for the short post, but I've not long been home after arriving back from Blackpool Zoo and the nursery trip - photos to follow and a good time was had by all - I'm just shattered!

  • Backing papers: Funky Hand
  • Image: Hope Jacare from the 50/50 stamping group, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you flipped the LO for this, it works so well. Cute image too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are Funky Hand papers..but I've no idea which collection either..I just design them!! Fab card Ruth I love your doodling it's so cute!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!