Saturday 10 April 2010

Some Good Good News!

Well, I have some good news! After being a Guest Designer for March on Simple Doodles, I've been asked to stay on and become part of the fixtures and fittings! And I've agreed! The challenges are every other Friday (I know it is Saturday today - I've 'lost' a day with it being all Bank Holidays etc!) and although I hope to be using as much as possible the Simple Doodle images, I can actually use any digital image or stamps that I like! So thank you Trish for asking me - I hope I live upto your expectations!

Anyway, this is the 15th challenge for the Simple Doodles Design Team and it is:

Inspire Others

So hopefully, I will! The image has been drawn by Trish and is a freebie download on the Simple Doodles blog. I've coloured it with watercolour pencils - it got a bit splodgy in places as I was distracted by watching Hook (Samuel is on Easter Break from school and loves the film!)

Backing papers are from the very wonderful new cd from Funky Hand - Dreams Come True and they have been slightly doodled on and I've added some card candy and a matching off cut of plain card too.

The challenge runs for 2 weeks - closing date is midnight PSD on 22 April (I think the UK is around 6 to 8 hours in front). And good luck if you decide to enter! There are lots of inspiration on the challenge blog along with a fair amount of freebies too - and the doodles are easy to colour in if you are not a colouring in kinda gal!

  • Backing papers: Dreams Come True cd from Funky Hand
  • Image: Simple Doodles freebie download coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!