Thursday 8 April 2010

I've Finally Used My Promarkers!

Can you believe it?! I've finally succumbed and open my only pack (so far - more are in the post!) of Promarkers - the flesh ones and I've used them!! Only been sat on the dining table for about 4 weeks - I kept looking at them and humming and arring - just don't know why its taken me so long as I'll be using them on EVERYTHING now!!

As I've only got the flesh tones - I've only coloured the flesh bits on this Penny Black image, the rest is watercolour pencils! I have the Manga additions 3 pack and Summer pack on it's way to me as I had some Amazon gift certificates that were begging me to spend them...... I have a very beady eye on the Polkadoodle shop for some more packs as they are at a very very good price......!!

Anyway, I'm really here to say that the card below is for the Penny Black Saturday challenge and this week it is:

Check It Out (Checks)

So, after colouring the image (those Promarkers were really easy peasy to use!) I've used some blue textured paper from my stash - I think this came from the scrap store a while ago - plus papers from Clare Curd Signature Range paper - the Big One.


Bit of inking here and there and some doodling and that's it! Not too sure about the ribbon, but it was a bloody good match for the paper and image colouring!

  • Printed Papers: Clare Curd Signature Range - The Big One
  • Plain Papers: My stash
  • Image: Penny Black, coloured with watercolour pencils and Promarkers (flesh bits)
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. wow this is one cool dude ruth....and great colouring....you are obviously now a promarker addict like the rest of us...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card is really fab- I think pro markers should come with a warning they are addictive lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah you will be hooked on the pro markers now
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hope you had a Happy Birthday!!! I love promarkers, only use them for my colouring xxx Love your card, these Penny Black stamps are fab :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!