Thursday 4 February 2010

Relax!

Another challenge that has eluded me for some time is Penny Black - time is sometimes never on my side!

The current challenge is:

Someone Special

And I've made this for my Mum for Mothers Day! The image was stamped for me by Jozza and I've coloured it with watercolour paints, pencils and a little liquid pearls.

The backing paper is Simply Elegant pack from Papermania 6x6 - I've inked the edges. I've layered the image onto some raspberry pearl card and then chocolate brown card too.

The organza brown ribbon is from my stash and I think I need to get some more as it is dwindling! No room for a sentiment so I've had to leave it off!
  • Printed backing papers: Simply Elegant 6x6 from Papermania
  • Pearlescent card: My stash
  • Image: Penny Black coloured with watercolour paints and pencils and a little liquid pearls
  • Ribbon: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Hihi... so sweet and funny!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super ce tampon bien mis en valeur

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card ruth and so much fun...your Mum is going to love it....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image and how you've coloured it, really pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!