Saturday 2 January 2010

How Do I Love Thee

Eeek! I think I will just about get this challenge card in on time! It is for The Crafty Pad, which the current challenge is:

Stitching - real or faux

I've used papers, sentiment and image from the brand new - not yet released - cd from Polkadoodles - Love, Marriage and More! And there is so much more on it! I've got more cards to show you over the next few days from this wonderful cd - the papers are so rich and vibrant and versatile!

The launch of the cd will take place on 10 January - more details are in my sidebar!

Anyway, my stitching is faux and I've done a little running stitch around all the papers, toppers and sentiments. The chocolate brown organza ribbon is from my stash.

  • All paperbased elements: Love, Marriage and More from Polkadoodles
  • Ribbon: My stash

4 comments:

  1. this is just gorgeous!! Love the owls!! Fab colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owls, love the colours, love all of it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh beautiful card and sweet image. Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Pad challenge.

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card tip top beautiful work as always! Happy new year and take care sal x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!