Monday 25 January 2010

Christmas All Year Around - January

I am planning on being very organised for Christmas this year! Probably only in the Christmas Cards, but none the less, organised!

The Christmas Cards All Year Around challenge for January is:

Any Christmas Card Goes!

I have to make 5 cards for the challenge and here are my five:

You'll have to excuse the slightly dodgy set up and wonky photo underneath, but Jacob insisted on helping me....

I've used my Spellbinder Nestabilities die to cut the apertures - the red patterned cards are Kirsty Wiseman, Patti Picklicious cd (which is currently half price!!) and the green are from an old digi freebie download from A Work In Progress.

I've dotted around the edge of the digi image Peas On Earth (geddit??!) which is from Whimsie Doodles. I coloured one image with watercolour pencils and then scanned it so I could print it as many times as I liked! A bit of glitter glue has been added to the peas hats.


The gems are from my stash and the silver snowflakes I got in the January sale at Matalan for £1 - there are 20 in a lovely wooden sectioned box and should be parcel stickers. Too good to stick on parcels if you ask me!

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea to colour the image then scan and print - i'd have coloured each one (thick or what???). Love the 'peas on earth' - never seen anything like it before. Great stuff.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! I just love the die you used too, thanks for playing with us at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!