Sunday 27 December 2009

This Monster Loves You!

This will be the second of three posts today only because I've had a burst of energy and creativity over the last few days and I'm managing to enter the challenges by the skin of my teeth!

This one is a nice simple sketch from The Pink Elephant:

And continuing with my Valentine cards mission, here is another one! The printed backing paper is from a Funky Hand pack 'Funky Females' and the silver paper is from my stash. The image is from Lost In Paper Scraps and I've coloured it with watercolour pencils.


The ribbon is from my stash too and I've made the heart pin by literally stuffing a pink pony bead over the pin head and then added some seed beads on the ends.
So you now know what a monster in love looks like!
  • Printed papers: Funky Females from Funky Hand
  • Plain paper: From my stash
  • Image: Lost In Paper Scraps coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. oh what a fun card - love it - it really made me smile.
    Thanks for finding time to play along with us at the Pink Elephant. Hope you'll pop by tomorrow to check out our new challenge.

    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great Ruth, I've never seen a monster in love before! The backing paper looks great..I should use them more I just forget!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monster with one eye, one tooth, and one heart! What a cutie! Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love how you colored my image! You got mad skiilz! Thanks for showing me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!