Sunday 6 December 2009

Funky Christmas Card

Another wonderful sketch this week from Papertake Weekly - I avoid the messy and busy sketches that can be found on various challenge blogs as I do like the simple ones - says a lot about me eh?!

I'd been asked to make a funky Christmas card for a 21 year old so the image of Maddison was perfect and I think it looks a bit Christmassy! It's a pre coloured image (saving time!) which has been layered onto pearlescent red card from my stash and some lovely ribbed green card that I've had for absolutely ages.

The printed backing paper is DCWV The Christmas Multistack 6 x 6 which I have inked. The holly and berries (look closely and you will see that the glitter glue is still wet!) are Sizzix die cuts.


The sentiment is computer generated and the red organza ribbon is from my stash. Not quite followed the sketch but all the elements are there. And some!
  • Printed backing paper: DCWV The Christmas Multistack 6 x 6
  • Plain papers: My stash
  • Image: Maddison from Charmed Cards and Crafts
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Dies: Sizzix Holly and Berries
  • Ribbon: From my stash

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment!