Wednesday 30 December 2009

Anything But Christmas!

The Charisma Cardz challenge is:

Anything But Christmas!

So I've made this football boy card. There are a few boys Birthday's coming up so thought I'd get my stocks to a reasonable level and also to use up some images I've already printed and papers too. Starting on my New Year Resolutions early (but how long they will last is another thing!)

The image is from Crafty Downloads and I've coloured it with felt tips and watercolour pencils. All the papers are from Now That's Funky and are left overs in my scrap box. The embellishment is from a pack of Dress It Up buttons that I bought last year in the sales but never got round to using them.

I've dotted a fine black line around some of the papers for a little more definition and also inked the edges.

  • Backing papers: Now That's Funky from Funky Hand
  • Image: Crafty Downloads digi image, coloured with felt tips and watercolour pencils
  • Embellishment: From my stash

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card

    thank you for visitng my blog and leaving your kind comments. Glad you like the pillow box

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card Ruth thanks for joining in with Charisma and hope you can join in our blog hop Birthday celebrations today
    Have a great New Year
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!