Tuesday 10 November 2009

Yum Yum!

Now for something a little different! The current Rosie Dee challenge (another one that I found whilst blog hopping!) is the following:

... a creation using the colours of Pink and White with a touch of a wafer in the form of some corrugated card along with the following sketch:

And here is my interpretation of the challenge! Sometimes when I see a challenge I know exactly what I'm going to do and I knew straight away this time!

I've used the decoupage cupcake from Candy Doodles from Polkadoodles and the backing paper is from the same cd. The ribbons are from my stash - I've overlaid the pink onto the chocolate organza and tied them together. The sentiment is also from the Candy Doodles cd - I've cut the letters out individually.


The corrugated card is from my stash and I just had a bit left big enough to use! A bit of doodling around the edges and a bit of inking and it's done!

  • All printed paperbased elements: Candy Doodles cd from Polkadoodles
  • Ribbon: From my stash
  • Corrugated card: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. Wow! lovely to see your work at Rosie-D's! Thanks for joining us with this yummy card!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo this is gorgeous!!! Thank you for taking part in this weeks Rosie-Dee's Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Rosie D's this week.

    Pop over to the blog to see a little announcement that you just may like!

    Rosie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!